hello world

Hey, here's a quick greeting as a proof of concept that I'm making a blog about movies and my thoughts on them.

Two shelves of laserdisc. While most have text that is too small to read, a Star Wars box set can be seen on the bottom shelf.

A few bits about myself, I have an expansive collection of laserdisc that I'm pretty proud of. I have plans on a dedicated post on "why" my laserdisc collection exists in the future.

Movies are something I'm a big fan of, as you've probably guessed. To me it's fascinating seeing how this art form has thrived and evolved since it first came around. That very fascination gave birth to a project I've been working on called "10 movies 10 decades" where I challenge myself to watch 10 films I haven't seen before, each from a different decade. Still polishing up my post on my January edition of this because I was so excited for these particular 10 films.

Anyway, I'm planning on film deep dives and defenses (specifically Super Mario Bros. (1993) which I'm a major advocate of), articles on my 10 movies 10 decades, and who knows what else. I'll try to knock out at least a blog a week, trying for Mondays, so you can expect the first one out next Monday. Until then, I hope you find a new movie to check out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: It Came from Outer Space (1953)

In Defense of Super Mario Bros (1993)

REVIEW: Memories of Murder (2003)